10pcs 6mm Diamond Hole Saw Drill for Glass Ceramic Marble
Material: Nickel Plated
Hole Saw Diameter: 6mm/0.24 inch
Length: 5cm/1.78 inch
– Good Performance and long life.
– Excellent for making clean and accurate hole on glass and tile.
– These Diamond Bits are Capable of Drilling into Extremely Hard Materials Such as Stone and Glass.
– Use a Low Speed Setting and Proper Cooling, Such as Water, to Ensure Longer Lasting Life.
– Works better with a electric drill (Excluding in the item).
– Superior Performance – Cut Holes in Marble, Slate, Glass, Tile, Stone, etc.
How to use:
1. Clamped firmly to a bench to allow for slow controlled drilling.
2. If drilling in situ or at an awkward angle, cna try following method:
3. Make a template from a piece of timber or waste material, locate this over the area where you want to drill your hole and use it as a “guide” to start the hole.
4. Once you’ve got into the surface by 1mm to 2mm you can remove the guide and continue to drill in a controlled manner.
5. Start your hole diagonally, make a round trace and then hold drill straight.
10 x Diamond Hole Saw